What is the maximum amount that you are willing to pay for a night’s stay at a hotel? $200, $300 or $500? Well, this won’t get you even a basic room even in the hotel that is at the bottom of the list. The hotels we are talking about will leave a big hole in your pocket. The hotels are nothing less than man-made wonders that no ordinary person can afford to spend a night at. These hotels define richness and are a dream for many. What’s your expectation when you normally book a hotel? A jacuzzi or a sea-view. Well, this is the best an ordinary person can dream of. But, this world has a lot of people for whom, spending money is a status symbol.
These hotels add value to their status and enrich their experience with world-class services. Certain luxury hotels in the world can put ordinary 5-star hotels to shame. It is the out of the world facilities, marvelous interiors, breathtaking exteriors, and jaw-dropping views that make these luxury structures stand out. We’ve compiled a list of 5 most expensive hotels in the world.
5. Ty Warner Penthouse: At the bottom of the list is the Ty Warner Penthouse at the Four Seasons Hotel in New York City. The penthouse has been named after the owner Ty Warner and a night’s stay at this Penthouse will cost you a whopping $60,000. The 52-floor Penthouse offers a 360-degree panoramic view of the city. The four glass balconies in the penthouse provide clear views of uptown, midtown, and downtown New York. Along with a bedroom, you get a spa, a rock crystal master bathroom, an infinity tub, a private escalator, and the majestic Rolls Royce for your pick up. There are several other add-on services that you get during your stay here.
4. The Mark Penthouse: The largest hotel suite penthouse in the United States, the Mark Penthouse at the Mark hotel stands over an area of 10,000 squares feet. A night’s stay here will require you to cough up $75,000. Your stay at this penthouse will include a penthouse covering two floors of the hotel. It comprises 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 4 fireplaces, 2 wet bars, 2 powder rooms, and an open plan living room. The living room can be transformed into a ballroom as well. The terrace of the penthouse is the perfect place to get a 3t60 degree view of Central Park. This penthouse is nothing less than a royal experience.
3. Royal Penthouse: If you thought that Switzerland is just about the Swiss Alps, adventurous train rides, and romantic getaways, it’s about time that you change your perception. Located in Geneva, Switzerland, the Royal Penthouse sits comfortably on the 8th floor of Hotel President Wilson. This is the best place to get an all-round view of the breathtaking Lake Geneva and Mont Blanc. The penthouse comprises 12 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, and a jacuzzi facing the lake. This experience will cost you $80,000 per night which might be several times more than your entire trip to Switzerland. The security at this hotel is unmatchable.
2. Empathy Suite – The Palms: Located at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, the Empathy Suite is a dream for even many billionaires. The complete overhaul of the Sky Villa Suite and cutthroat architectural approach gave birth to the engineering beauty that the Empathy Suite is. Comprising two master bedrooms, massage tables, and a jacuzzi facing the Las Vegas strip, the Empathy Suite will leave you deprived of $100,000. The package includes a salt relaxation room and a private tour of the properties’ art collection and amenities. The furniture and the interiors of the suite will leave you awestruck. Even the richest will think twice before staying here.
1. Lover’s Deep: How often is that one gets to live inside a submarine. How many in this world have even thought of something like this. The Lover’s Deep Luxury Submarine Hotel has taken the task of transforming fantasies into reality at $150,000 per night, which makes it the most expensive hotel in the world by some margin. This is entirely different from any other hotel in this list as it is the place where luxury and adventure come to terms. Located in St. Lucia, the Submarine hotel will give you the luxury of having a captain at your service, who on your command will take you and your hotel from one point to another. Apart from this once in a lifetime experience, you get a private chef and butler, speed boat transfers to and from the submarine, and some additional services like helicopter service.