Juices are a favorite of every fitness lover. They are not only healthy but also delicious and easy to prepare. There are several benefits of juices and it is a known fact worldwide. It is one of the easiest ways of taking in the essential nutrients without consuming extra fat or carbs that can lead to weight gain. We all know how important it is to consume fruits and vegetables on a daily basis. But the truth is that most of us fail to stick to a balanced diet due to our busy lives and various other reasons. In such conditions, juices are nothing less than a boon for us.
The good thing with juices is that you always get to change the taste due to the availability of a variety of fruits and vegetables. You can also make smoothies by mixing your favorite fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables have rich amounts of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Juices containing fruits and vegetables strengthen your immune system and regulates the metabolism as well. Dieticians recommend consuming fruits and vegetables raw as cooking destroys the essential micronutrients in fruits and vegetables. That is why consuming juice is a better option to get the essential nutrients. Here’s a list of 5 such juices that will help you in weight loss and also ensure a healthy lifestyle.
1. Carrot Juice: Carrot is a vegetable that is highly beneficial for weight loss. Rich in fiber and low in calories, Carrot juice helps in satisfying your hunger without letting your overeat. While eating carrots raw is the best way to consume them but making its juice makes it tastier and easier to consume. You can also add apple and orange to carrot to make a very useful detox drink. Carrot juice is also helpful in increasing bile secretion. There are several other benefits of consuming carrot juice that includes better eye health, better skin glow, and heart health. It also boosts your immunity.
2. Amla Juice: Amla or Phyllanthus Emblica is a known recipe for improving the digestion system of your body. It also promotes a faster metabolism that is helpful in burning fat. Amla juice is also an amazing energy booster and the benefits of amla juice increase, even more, when you consume it with a drop of honey. It improves the functioning of your liver and helps you in getting rid of toxins. Amla is also a rich source of Vitamin C and Amla juice helps in keeping a check on blood sugar levels. You can mix Amla with aloe vera or bottle gourd as well.
3. Pomegranate: From patients to healthy individuals, pomegranate juice is highly recommended by nutrition experts for everyone. Pomegranate is one of the healthiest fruits on the earth. Pomegranate juice is highly beneficial for your immune system and it gives your body the strength to fight various diseases. Pomegranate juice is rich in fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Potassium, and Folate. It also provides you protection against several hearts and cancer-related diseases. You can also keep a check on your blood sugar level by consuming pomegranate juice regularly. It also helps you in fighting fungal and bacterial infections.
4. Pineapple Juice: Pineapple is a favorite fruit for many. But apart from its taste, pineapple also has several health benefits. Pineapple has anti-inflammatory properties that promote better health by improving your digestive system. Pineapple juice provides you rich amounts of manganese, copper, vitamin B6 and vitamin C. These nutrients keep you energized throughout the day. Consuming pineapple juice regularly can also help you in fighting stress. Pineapple juice boosts immunity and shields your heart against diseases. It also helps in fighting cancer cells and can be helpful in the reduction of the size of tumors.
5. Beetroots: While you can consume the nutrients rich root vegetable raw, consuming it in juice form can be easier. There are numerous benefits of consuming beet juice as it is a rich source of Vitamin C, iron, calcium, sulfur, and potassium. Beet juice lowers your blood pressure and relaxes the blood vessels. It also boosts your stamina and improves muscle power. Consuming beet juice regularly increases blood flow to the brain. It protects you against several types of cancer and also reduces cholesterol. Beet juice prevents your liver from getting overloaded. It helps in repairing and reactivating the red blood cells in the human body. You can win the fight against diseases like anemia by consuming beet juice on a daily basis.